Monday, August 2, 2021

Arthur Morgan Progress

 I've been working long hard days to get Arthur looking as good as possible for a likeness sculpt, and in doing so forgot to take progress pictures along the way. However, At the stage I'm currently at, I will begin to better document the progression of the sculpt towards the end.

So far I am happy with the current progress of the bust, but as it is still it it's early stages there is a lot more work to be done with refining the facial features to match Arthur more exact, and getting the clothing right.

So far this sculpt has taken 16 hours at the time of this blog, which I feel is a comfortable amount of time for a realism likeness sculpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...