Friday, July 23, 2021

Changes To The Face

 After my last post, I have worked on the facial features of the character. I had also fully painted the character but due to me not feeling as though the colourings fit correctly with the style, I decided to remove the PolyPaint and start it again further down the line.

Now that I have updated the face to break the symmetry, I feel a slot stronger about the character. I still feel as though there is room for improvement, which I will continue to work on over this weekend. I aim to have this character finished by Monday so that Niall can implement it into his museum showcase and so that I can move onto the next character, Spongebob. 

The next step for this character would be to refine the features a bit more, and then move onto a final PolyPaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...