Thursday, June 10, 2021

Something Handy

 As stated in my last blog, I need to learn the anatomy of hands so that I can progress with my character in a way that would look accurate, yet hold the same stylistic approach as the rest of him. While the hand is currently in early stages and is no where near being finished, I feel it still has a lot of room to be improved on in order to achieve accuracy.

The hand was made using a lot of subtools combined into one and Dynameshed together, to create a single objects that I can sculpt on. Once again I am constantly referring to the 'Anatomy For Sculptors' book to further my knowledge and to guide me through the process of making the hand. I will be continuing this study and possibly making multiple iterations of the hand in order to gain the knowledge I need to create full bodied characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...