Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Some more progress

 A few more smaller updates on the first character, adding some smaller details here and there to give more life to him.

Here I have added a bunch of small scars that the character has accumulated over his days as an outlaw, and even removed a portion of his ear to emphasize the rough life he has. I have also brought his hair into the next subdivision level and added some more detail there to finalize the shape and look of it.

I have also added some more details to the body and the boots, yet have still been unable to create a hand I am comfortable with. Because of this, I will be doing studies on hand anatomy next to improve my ability in this area, and hopefully gain the relevant knowledge needed to finish this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...