Saturday, May 29, 2021

A Toothless 'Goldtooth McGee'

 The first character in the Outlaws and Lawmen bunch I'm making is an extremely thin, old, and skeletal looking outlaw that's I've named Goldtooth McGee, named after his solid gold dentures. So far his head and torso are close to being done, with limbs and the actual teeth on the way soon. Due to how quickly I managed to create this character, I hope to be able to produce more than the original idea of 4 - 6 characters, and maybe even do two themes.

While he is still very much a work in progress, I feel as though he's coming along rather nicely at a fast enough pace. The torso still needs a lot of work as so far it's only rough, but the head is mainly finished. The anatomy studies have greatly helped in creating this character, as I have been able to exaggerate the features a lot more accurately than before, building upon them as though this character could really exist in whatever universe he came from.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...