Saturday, May 29, 2021

Back to it!

 Over the break between semesters, I played Telltale's The Walking Dead from the first game to the last and got inspired by their artstyle to create something similar. For this I turned to Glenn Rhee, who has been in the show, game and comic. I used referenced from all three of these styles to create a mishmash Glenn bust.

Also as a nod to the games and the comic, I decided it would look best if he had an outline surrounding him, just like the game has.

This was a super quick 4 hour sculpt just meant to keep in practice, and I feel as though it came out decently well. The anatomy is present and structure is where it should be, while maintaining a balance of stylisation and realism.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...