Thursday, July 15, 2021

Painting Daniel

 After the changes made to the character, I have finished the sculpting half of the character's design and have moved onto the poly painting.

I have chosen to give this character some very prominent scars on his face to give him a sort of weathered, rough veteran type look, along with his missing eyes and arms.

Going along with the veteran idea, I gave Daniel a salt and pepper beard and moustache to add to the rough living outlaw appearance.

I chose to give the character simple clothes with plain colours, an off white dirty shirt with standard black jeans. This is so it gives the impression that the character is beyond caring about his appearance, or maybe the idea that he just can't see how he looks.

This character is the last of the outlaws I have planned for this series of characters, with the next three characters being lawmen in contrast with the outlaws. The next step for me is to retopologize and rig these three characters before moving on to the lawmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...