Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Changes To Deadeye Daniel

 Since my last post, I have made some changes to how Daniel looks, to bring his character to life a bit more.

The first and biggest change I made was adding legs to the character, as I felt a fully limbless character was a bit of a cheating way of making a character, plus the idea of gunslinger running around without arms or eyes sounded a lot funnier than just a torso. The second change was removing the long hair I gave him, as this made him feel too much like a 80s rock band member rather than a gunslinging outlaw. While he is currently bald, I intend to give him a shorter, neater haircut that could make him look more time appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Conclusion

 This past year of study has taught me a lot about both my work and myself. Character design was always something I thought would be way abo...